Friday, July 9, 2010

Why I created this BLOG

I have 5 applications for the Ontario microFIT program. I have at least 100 hours invested in planning, applying, meeting with various bankers, researching various companies, and working the numbers. Trust me, before I invest over 400 thousand dollars in something I am going to do my homework! The OPA's decision to change the compesation from 80 cents to 58 cents a kilowatt is outrages. It simply makes the program not worth it. In fact, you will lose money at 58 cents a kilowatt! The McGuinty Government is LYING when they say the cost to install a roof mount system is that much greater than a ground mount system. Please if you are thinking about still installing a ground mount system at 58 cents a kilowatt, DON'T. You will lose your shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment